- Anyone is welcomed, regardless of nationality, gender, age and occupation.
- The peculiarity of this party is to hold a party with a great atmosphere where participants can maxim enjoyable free talking with other attendees. Therefore, the venue is not especially decorated for the party and no events are planned.
- Food is not prepared, but you can take light meals at the first floor.
- The party is simple and economical, but to make parties a casual event and where anyone can join anytime, the host provides many party days without reservation and the lowest fee (On attending second time, the admission fee will be 700 yen, if you enter before 20:00 it will be only 500 yen for e-card holders).
- No registration is required at the reception to secure your privacy.
- Those who solicit the participants or display unpleasant conducts are ousted.
- Our primary goal is to hold a party with a great atmosphere to help build personal connections between different nationalities in a non-business environment.
- The majority of the participants are in their 20s and 30s, but those in their 40s, 50s and 60s also join. They are nice people. The ratio of men to women is half and half, though it depends on the day.
- Even if you plan on coming alone, you are welcomed and can enjoy yourself.
- The first party was held in 1988 to promote the Hiragana Times readers’ exchange.
- It has been a great success and continues today. Now, anyone can join this party.