Silently Reputed One Coin Party
This party is held every Friday evening in Shinjuku, Tokyo. Whether you’re non-Japanese and learning Japanese, or Japanese and learning English, this is the place to be. Each party about 100 enthusiastic participants attend. We are known for holding friendly, respectable parties. To date over 90,000 people from more than 50 countries have attended our parties.
|Day & Time||Every Friday (19:30 – 22:00)|
|Place||Tokyo, Shinjuku “Tokyo Business Hotel”
2F Restaurant, “Noel”
|Entrance fee||1,000 yen (No reservation) If you get an e-Card (free) it will be 700 yen.|
|Drinks||Beer 300 yen, soft drinks 200 yen|
Party Report & Notice
- 2016.10.07 Information Night-view roof parties will be held as tonight (Oct. 7)
- 2016.09.30 Information Night-view roof parties will be held as tonight.
- 2016.08.09 Paty Report Today’s Party [July 29]
- 2016.08.02 Paty Report Today’s Party [July 22]
- 2016.07.08 Information Today’s Party [July 8]
- 2016.06.10 Information Today’s Party [June 10]
- 2016.06.10 Paty Report June 3 Party 
- 2016.05.23 Paty Report May 13 Party